Australia Government Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of studying in Australia without having to pay tuition fees as an international student?
If this is something you would be interested in, then it’s important that you definitely follow me to the end of this piece to start your journey in achieving your dream.
Research has proven that the country has one of the most-sought after designated learning institutions in the world today by international students due to its high-quality education and improved standard of living.
Also, apply for a Fully Funded Korea Scholarship.
Brief Introduction to the Australia Government Scholarship
The Australian Government is currently offering various fully funded scholarship opportunities to international students from all over the globe who’re interested in pursuing their choice of degree in designated public learning institutions in the country.
The scholarship grant will cover all candidate expenses throughout their course of learning in designated public learning institutions in the country.
List of Available Scholarship Opportunity in Australia
- Australian Government Scholarship (University of Adelaide)
- Australian Government Scholarship (University of Flinders)
- Australian Government Scholarship (University of Griffith)
- Australian Government Scholarship (University of South Wales)
What is the Designated Level of Study?
The scholarship funding is open to graduate and undergraduate degree programs in designated public learning institutions in the country.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship?
The scholarship grant is open to international students from all countries of the world.
What is the Value of the Australia Government Scholarship?
The scholarship grant will cover the following for over 1500 successful applicants every year
- Full Tuition Fees: Successful candidates will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees and enrollment fees in any of the designated learning institutions.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Students would be eligible for free health and medical treatment throughout the coverage of the scholarship grants.
- Miscellaneous Payments: Students would be given a monthly stipend, housing allowances, airfare tickets, and other miscellaneous payments throughout the course of the scholarship grant.
Also, apply for a Fully Funded Azerbaijan Scholarship.
What is the Requirement for the Scholarship Grant?
Before candidates can apply for the scholarship grant, the following criteria must be duly met;
- The applicant must be an international student who must have been offered admission by one of the designated learning institutions in the country.
- Applicants are required to have an excellent academic record
- Have a prior academic record in English language
When is the Deadline for the Scholarship Application?
The deadline for submission of the scholarship application is the 1st of July, 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Grant?
Applicants are required to visit the official platform and completely fill out the online application form. All applications must be duly submitted before the official closing date of the application.
Before you go, apply for a Fully Funded Norwegian Government Scholarship.