Turkish Government Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of studying in Turkey without having to pay tuition fees as an international student?
If this is something you would be interested in, then it’s important that you definitely follow me to the end of this piece to start your journey in achieving your dream.
Research has proven that it’s one of the most-sought after country of the world today by international students due to its high quality education and standard of living.
Also, apply for Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarship.
Brief Introduction of the Turkish Government Scholarship
The Turkish Government is currently offering various fully funded scholarship opportunity to international students from all over the globe who’re interested in pursuing their choice of degree in designated public learning institutions in the country.
The scholarship grant will cover all candidate expenses throughout their course of learning in designated public learning institutions in the country.
What is the Designated Level of Study?
The scholarship funding is open to both graduate and undergraduate degree programs in designated public learning institutions in the country.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship?
The scholarship grant is open to international students from all countries of the world.
Also, apply for Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarship.
What is the Value of the Turkish Government Scholarship?
The scholarship grant will cover the following for over 2,000 successful applicants every year
- Full Tuition Fees: Successful candidates will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees and enrollment fees in any of the designated learning institution.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Students would be eligible for free health and medical treatment throughout the coverage of the scholarship grants.
- Miscellaneous Payments: Student would be given monthly stipend, housing allowances, airfare tickets, and other miscellaneous payments throughout the course of the scholarship grant.
What is the Requirement for the Scholarship Grant?
Before candidates can apply for the scholarship grant, the following criteria must be duly met;
- Applicant must be an international student who must have been offered admission by one of the designated learning institutions in the country.
- Applicants country of origin must have good diplomatic relation with Japan
- Applicants are required have excellent academic record
When is the Deadline for the Scholarship Application?
The deadline for submission of the scholarship application is the 29th of June, 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Grant?
Applicant are required to visit the official platform and completely fill the online application form. All applications must be duly submitted before the official closing date of the application.
Before you go, apply for more Asian Scholarships.