German Government Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of studying in Germany without having to pay tuition fees as an international student?
If this is something you would be interested in, then it’s important that you definitely follow me to the end of this piece to start your journey in achieving your dream.
Research has proven that it’s one of the most-sought after country of the world today by international students due to its high quality education and standard of living.
Brief Introduction of the German Scholarship
The German Government is currently offering fully funded scholarship opportunity to its citizens and international students from all over the globe who’re interested in pursuing their choice of degree in designated learning institutions in the country. The scholarship is aimed at promoting international cooperation and culture of the country.
What is the Designated Level of Study?
The scholarship funding is open to both graduate and undergraduate degree programs in designated learning institutions in the country.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Application?
The scholarship grant is open to both citizens and international students from all over the globe
What is the Value of the Scholarship?
The scholarship grant will cover the following;
- Full Tuition Fees: Successful candidates will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees and enrollment fees in any of the designated learning institution.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Students would be eligible for free health and medical treatment throughout the coverage of the scholarship grants.
- Miscellaneous Payments: Student would be given monthly allowances of minimum of €850, housing allowances, airfare tickets, and other miscellaneous payments throughout the course of the scholarship grant.
What is the Requirement for the Scholarship Grant?
Before candidates can apply for the scholarship grant, the following criteria must be duly met;
- Applicant must be an international student or citizen who have the pre-requisite qualification to enroll in one of the designated learning institutions in the country.
- Language proficiency certification is required
- Applicants academic degree must not exceed 6 years for candidates applying for graduate degree programs
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of two years professional experience
When is the Deadline for the German Scholarship Application?
The deadline for submission of the scholarship application varies depending on the designated learning institution chose by the applicant
How to Apply for the German Scholarship Grant?
Applicant are required to visit the official platform and completely fill the online application form. All applications must be duly submitted before the official closing date of the application.